The RUSU Welfare Directory website uses cookies to analyse how users engage with the website.

Please accept or reject cookies for your device.

Accept cookies
Reject cookies

I Need Advice On...

Advice on money, housing, academic issues, international student support and disability support.


If you are worried about money or have got into a difficult financial situation.


If you have any housing issues or concerns, particularly about renting.

Academic Issues

If you have any academic issues or challenges.

Disabled Student Support

Specific support for if you are disabled and need relevant support.

International Student Support

Anyone struggling with any issues related to being an international student.