The RUSU Welfare Directory website uses cookies to analyse how users engage with the website.

Please accept or reject cookies for your device.

Accept cookies
Reject cookies

International Student Support

Anyone struggling with any issues related to being an international student.

This page was last updated on 9 May 2020 at 13:47


The UK Council for International Student Affairs supports international students studying in UK institutions, as well as providing advice, training and support to the institutions and students’ unions working with international students.