The RUSU Welfare Directory website uses cookies to analyse how users engage with the website.

Please accept or reject cookies for your device.

Accept cookies
Reject cookies

I'm a victim of crime

If you are a victim of crime.

This page was last updated on 29 June 2023 at 14:44

Emergency services

Police, ambulance, fire brigade, coastguard. If you are in urgent danger, please don't hesitate to call 999.

Report a crime:
Complete a non-emergency crime report
Emergency: 999
Emergency: 112
999 and 112 both connect to the emergency services in the UK. However, 112 works throughout Europe.
Non-emergency: 101

Thames Valley Police - Hate Crime

Hate crime is defined as a criminal offence committed against someone linked to their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or disability.

If you have been a victim of a hate crime, or know someone who has, contact them on how to report it and where you can get help and support.