The RUSU Welfare Directory website uses cookies to analyse how users engage with the website.

Please accept or reject cookies for your device.

Accept cookies
Reject cookies

Medical Concern

If you are worried about your physical health but it is not an emergency. In an emergency (when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk) you must call 999.

This page was last updated on 21 April 2020 at 15:36

NHS 111

NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.